3 Weeks After Liposuction on Hips, Experiencing Weird Weight Fluctuation. Is This Normal?

I had tumescent lipo 3 wks ago. I'm still a little swollen with areas of numbness on my hips. At 2-weeks post op started walking briskly on the treadmill for 1-3miles per day. I also started peeking at the scale and kept my calories constant at 1,000-1,500 per day. I'm post hysterectomy, well controlled so its not hormonal, but noticed my weight shifts from 134 to 138lbs-this morning. I'm wondering if this up & down is normal? Is it fluid? I was 140lbs pre-op. I doubt its fat but its alarming me

Liposuction and Recurrent Swelling

Your contour should be continually improving.  Your exercise should not be vigorous and you should be wearing a garment for a total of 6 weeks. The swelling may represent swelling or fluid that why the garment and minimal exercise is important.

Dr. ES