What Type of Liposuction Do you Suggest For Minimal Loose Skin and Least Complications For Thighs?

I recently lost 35 lbs. and want to have lipo in my thighs (they've always been "full-sized" w/cellulite). I'm scared of a botched job or too much loose skin. What is the best procedure? I know that lipo isn't the answer to cellulite issues; but I have always been insecure about my thighs. They are great from the knee down ( I receive many compliments on my legs).

Liposuction for cellulite and heavy thighs

+2

liposuction with tumescent local anesthesia and with smaller sized cannulas is by far one of the most gratifying procedure to scuplt thighs. this is one of my favorite procedures to do and I have done a lot of these. the risk of having post-liposuction defects in the skin is very minimal with this technique and can be avoided all together. I would recommend you seek attention from your local cosmetic surgeon and discuss your options. in good hands you will be a very happy patient. all of my patients are! 

For Best Lipo Results find the Best Lipo Expert

+2
Many people ask what technique, what lipo machine they should be looking for when deciding to undergo liposuction.  What you should be asking is who is the best, most experienced liposuction surgeon that will be able to give me the results I want?  
Don't get swayed by the hype produced by liposuction machine manufactures, all claiming their machines produce amazing results the others don't.  Because it's not the machine that gives your a good result, it's a good surgeon.
When choosing a lipo surgeon, you should review his/her before/after pictures, ideally find someone who looks like you and got the result you are looking for.  Your surgeon should be a board certified Plastic Surgeon in good standing and be someone you trust to look after you from the beginning to the end.
Sincerely,
Martin Jugenburg, MD, FRCSC
Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeon

Martin Jugenburg, MD

Tumescent Local anesthesia with the micro cannulas tends to be the most safe and effective Liposuction.

+2

Tumescent liposuction under local anesthesia with the micro canulas tend to be the safest and give the best results. There is more chance of irregularities and poorer results when lipo is done with the larger canulas and under general anesthesia. When you are awake and comfortable, you can stand up and turn and be put in all the appropriate positions to see what needs to be fine tuned and get the smoothest results. Laser and ultrasound lipos can do ok but tend to be more gimmicky and have more risks associated with them.  Sincerely,

David Hansen,MD

David Hansen, MD
Beverly Hills Dermatologic Surgeon