I had Liposuction to upper abdomen and lower flanks(back) with fat transfer to butt. What positions can I sleep in safely?

I am 5 days post from lipo to my upper abs, lower flanks with fat transfer to buttock. Needless to say, since then I have had nothing but sleepless nights. Can't sleep on my back obviously for fear of loss of fat in buttock; can't sleep on stomach because major swelling and bruising in abdomen. I have been sleeping on my sides but after a while it's very uncomfortable doing this. What can I do to have better nights?

Sleep position after a brazilian butt lift

+2
I think that it is best to ask your surgeon what he prefers.  However, I tell patients to lie on their stomach as much as possible after a BBL.