How Much Would It Cost to Get Liposuction Under the Chin?

I would like an estimate of what I need to save up.

The cost of under chin liposuction is ultimately doctor dependent

+2

There are numerous factors that determine the cost of liposuction in the chin area. The cost of the procedure is ultimately doctor dependent. A thorough physical examination is imperative and difficulty level will impact on the cost of the procedure. In general, I would estimate the range of the surgeon’s fee to vary from $1,500-$3,500.

Englewood Plastic Surgeon

New laser liposuction tightens skin and removes fat from neck

+2

Newer laser liposuction has become quite popular for removing the double chin and neck fat. One of the benefits is skin tightening after the fat is removed. Anecdotally many report quicker recovery.

The new equipment costs over $100,000, so laser liposuction is more expensive than traditional liposuction. Cost can range from $3500-7500, depending on whether the procedure is done in an office or in a hospital with general anesthesia, which is more expensive.

See laser liposuction before and after picture

Web reference: http://drseckel.com/double-chin/double-chin-new-laser-neck-lift-melts-fat-and-tightens-chin-skin-without-surgery/

Liposuction of the neck

+1

Liposuction costs vary around the country.  Liposuction of the neck is a fairly straightforward procedure and is done as an outpatient.

Fees vary widely.

+1

Hi!  Things are expensive in Manhattan.  We charge $5000, but this includes everything ( surgical fee and operating room charges and anesthesia charges).  It might cost you around $3500  where you live.