Do I Need Liposuction or a Tummy Tuck? Is Cryolipo or Thermage an Option?

I had my son a year ago and I hope to get back to my pre-pregnancy body if possible. I gained 36 lbs and lost most of it except for 2 lbs. The extra weight is stuck on my upper and lower abdomen, and flanks. I didn't get stretch marks but my skin seems a little looser than before. I wouldn't trade this tummy for a big scar from a tummy tuck unless it was my best option. Should I go for liposuction or would it leave me flabby? I was also considering Cryolipo and thermage which are non invasive.

Liposuction vs tummy tuck or CoolSculpting

You would need an examination to determine if there is a laxity of the stomach muscle wall which would need an abdominoplasty vs. just localized fat that can be reduced with liposuction .   Zeltiq's CoolSculpting can reduce fat 20% withou surgery and the treatment can be done as a series of treatments.