3 Weeks Post Tummy and Thigh Liposuction: Why Have I Seen Absolutely No Results?

I'm 5'1 and 128 lbs. These were persistent pockets of fat; I am very fit. I took measurements before the surgery and daily since...no change whatsoever. I'm disappointed and frustrated.

Liposuction results?

Swelling is part of the healing process.  I ask my liposuction patients to wear a compression garment for 4 weeks post op surgery to help with the swelling.  The swelling can take months to subside and even longer for skin to “redrape".  At that point you will see the final results. 

Best Wishes.