I Had Liposuction on my Thighs,flanks and Abdomen. Now the Skin Has Bad Dimples. What Can I Do?

I had lipo two years ago and the appearance of my skin has not improved. What can I do to improve my skin, do I need a revision.

Irregularities after lipo

+2

Two years following your procedure it is safe to say that you have achieved your result. When contour irregularities develop these can be improved with either fat transfer or rearrangement of the fat you have. When you are thin, as your picture suggests this can be difficult. It is very important for you to either go back to your treating MD or find a MD that is experienced in revisionary body contouring and can help establish realistic results with you. I don't feel injectable agents are a good option for you.

Lipo dimpling

+1

Once again I agree with previous recommendations.  Fat injections may prove difficult to provide a layered smooth surface and permanent injectibles could be even more problematic.  I would stay on the surface and consider the laser route.

Ronald H. Stefani Jr, MD

I Had Liposuction on my Thighs,flanks and Abdomen. Now the Skin Has Bad Dimples. What Can I Do

+1

Both previous posters are correct in a sense. Try non invasive treatments first. Second try a filler or stimulator injections, like HA or poly lactic acid or Artefil, Radiesse. Than proceed to surgical interventions like fat transfers. Use a thought out plan for correction. Yes, a before photo would really help to see the exact deformities. 

Dimples after lipo

+1

From your photos I can see your complaint and while I do agree with other responders. I don't feel that you would get smooth legs with fat transfer and may only make the problem worse.  You may want to consider a laser treatment like vella smooth to help

Delio Ortegon, MD
San Antonio Plastic Surgeon

LUmps and Bumps 2 years after Lipo

+1

Time has sufficiently passed to allow for a final review of your outcome. Two factors have contributed to your result. First off, we do not get the privilege to see your before photos and secondly we don't know your age. I personally don't do the front part  of the thigh.  Ridging or over aggressive  liposuction can create  scarring. This was likely done to superficially creating scarring and the dimpled appearance.Fat transfer may offer you some relief or improvement. Be very careful to only get a very experienced surgeons opinion on any revisional work ans these are tricky.

Charles Virden, MD
Reno Plastic Surgeon

Liposuction of the legs

+1

You would need to be examined to determine the level of indentation and elevations. Further liposuction might ruin exacerbate your condition. Fat injections in a few areas might help the deepest indentations if they are deep. Endermologie, Velashape and Thermage might help.

Ronald Shelton, MD