Slender Tone Belt 2 Months After Liposuction?

Can I use a slender tone belt to firm abs 2 months after Liposuction?

Take care with anything that may generate a poosible ijury to the skin after liposuction

+1

Areas that have been liposuctioned often demostrate a change in sensatiin for up to a year after the procedure.  Take care that anything you place on the areas will not generate excess heat or shearing because you might not feel it and it could go unnoticed untill it is too late.

Slendertone belt after liposuction

+1

Slendertone belt is a product that uses small electrical impulses claiming to stimulate muscle and burn fat. The scientific data on the effectiveness of this product is lacking but I cannot think of any harm in trying it (except maybe spending money and being disappointed with the results if they are not what the compnay claims). Regardless, there is no reason why you cannot try it 2 months after liposuction. Just make sure your expectations of the effectiveness are realistic.

Matthew Schulman, MD