Compression Garment and Liposuction Results

I just had lipo on my stomach area, and inner and outer thighs. I had the surgery on the 18th of March but I still haven't seen any change at all. I wore a compression garment my provider gave me for 3 days. When I took it off, that was the only time when I saw real results. Now, I'm wearing a spandex like garment from Walmart. It doesnt seem to be doing anything. My stomach has the same rolls I had before the surgery. Is there another garment that fits tighter that anyone knows of?

Liposuction vs Abdominoplasty to improve the appearance of the abdomen

+2

As it has now been over seven months since your surgery, any compression garment will probably not provide a substantial change or improvement in your appearance. Have you discussed this with your surgeon? It may be that you would benefit by a secondary or touch up liposuction procedure to contour the area further. You mentioned that you have “rolls” in your stomach area. It is possible that to achieve your desired appearance, you may benefit further by an abdominoplasty (tummy tuck) to remove the extra skin causing the rolls. These are issues that you can revisit with your surgeon.

Good luck on your endeavors. I hope you achieve the appearance you desire.

Sacramento Plastic Surgeon

Tighter compression garments not always better

+1

There are many compression garments out there that are tighter, but that does not mean they are better. Spanx offers many different levels of compression.