I had liposuction done on my mons pubis 5 weeks ago, but i don't see a very drastic change in size. Is this my final result?

I had liposuction done on my mons pubis 5 weeks ago, but i don't see a very drastic change in size. I still feel firmness there but i think all the swelling went down already. Is this my final result? If not when should i expect to see it fully reduce in size? Should i wait a little longer before i go question my surgeon? Shes done several lipo procedures before but im not sure how knowledgeable she was/is with lipo of the mons pubis.

How soon will I see a mons pubis liposuction result

+1
You are much too early to worry about your result.
You will be very swollen - from the liposuction and because of the area -
it is at the bottom of the torso. 
Swelling subsides slowly - allow 9 months from surgery!
Hope this reassures you. Best wishes.

Suction of the Mons will still be swollen at five weeks

+1
. I think you get expect to see considerable more improvement of the Mons areaAfter only five weeks from liposuction. Generally this area takes a number of months to finally reach the final resting point.

Liposuction of the mom pubis

+1
You're only five weeks out from your procedure. It takes these areas of liposuction at least three months to show their final result and to soften. Continue to wear your compression garment and keep your follow-ups with your plastic surgeon.

Good luck.

Earl Stephenson, Jr MD, DDS, FACS

Earl Stephenson, Jr., MD, DDS

Mons Pubic Liposuction

+1
Because of its lower position on the abdominal wall, the mons are can retain swelling longer most other trunk areas. While you should be seeing some changes at this point, I would wait for a final judgment until three months after the procedure.

Barry L. Eppley, MD, DMD

+1
The mons area tend to remain swollen for a while after liposuction. Consider waiting at least 3 months to see the result. 

Karol A. Gutowski, MD, FACS