I had liposuction my flanks ans stomach 2 weeks, when I first looked my flanks were lovely and flat. Now no change?

In the day had it done my flanks looked lovely and flat. 2 weeks later they look bigger then before I had them done,all the bruising has gone and I have no pain on them, should I complain, I am only a size 10 to start with. I had a total of 1 and half litres from my stomach and flanks

Swelling is the major factor as to why you're seeing no change.

+1
At 2 weeks post-op, you are likely seeing swelling occur.  In my experience of several years, I find weeks 2 and 3 post-op to be the point of maximum swelling.  Then it gradually subsides over the next month or so.  Consult your surgeon, and make him/her aware of your concern, but in time I feel you should see good results.

Atlanta Dermatologic Surgeon

Liposuction and swelling

+1
At two weeks after liposuction you are most likely swollen. Give it time to heal it will likely take several months to see the final result.