Liposuction for Thighs and Knees

I am a 44-year-old female planning on getting Liposuction within the next few weeks on my thighs and knees. Are the knees charged separate from the thighs? Which type of Liposuction should I go for on this area? Is this a decision the doctor makes after examining me?

Tumescent liposuction best for thighs and knees.

+1

Hi.

Ultimately, you better trust your surgeon or get another one. We do charge separately for thighs and knees.

Liposuction of knees and thighs

+1

In New York City most surgeons charge separately for different areas and the knees and thighs are considered two different areas. Liposuction utilizing tumescent fluid with small cannulas is appropriate. Your plastic surgeon will utilize the type of liposuction that he/she feels is best for you. In most cases, the experience of the plastic surgeon is more important than the type of liposuction used.

Tracy M. Pfeifer, MD, MS

Tracy Pfeifer, MD

Liposuction of thighs and knees

+1

Yes knees are typically charged separately from the thighs. Conventional suction is utilized wtih small cannulas to avoid or minimize irregularities. There are limits to the amount which can be removed from the knees.