Liposuction in Conjunction with Cellulaze?

I perform both SmartLipo and Cellulaze in select patients who need body sculpting and cellulite treatment.

I am comfortable performing both Cellulaze and SmartLipo/BodyodyJet treatment in the same area on the same day for select patients who need both sculpting and Cellulaze treatment in a single procedure.

Salt Lake City Dermatologic Surgeon

440 West 200 South
Salt Lake City, UT 84101

Cellulaze and liposuction at the same time

Thanks for your question.  I would not treat the same area with both cellulaze and liposuction or SMART liposuction for example both on the same part of the outer thigh.  In my practice, you could do Cellulaze to the hips and at the same time have liposuction to the abdomen.  Good luck.

Vishnu Rumalla, MD

1870 Keller Parkway
Keller, TX 76248