Liposuction, Hysterectomy and Paniculectomy in One Surgery?

Hi there. I have a scheduled surgery for april 13. My surgery is for a partial hysterectomy, paniculectomy, flank and back liposuction all perfomed at the same time. Will this be ok? Thanks.

Less surgery is sometimes more

+1

Multiple surgeies can be done at the same time. The rate of complications does increase. I would not contemplate this unless you were very healthy, had very good surgeons and were done on an inpatient basis. Less is sometimes more.

Multiple procedures

+1

All these procedures can be done at the same time but there is a slight increased risk of complications due to performing multiple procedures and the inherent risk of each procedure alone.  Also as the surgical time increases so does the risk of complications.