Liposuction, Hysterectomy and Paniculectomy in One Surgery?

Hi there. I have a scheduled surgery for april 13. My surgery is for a partial hysterectomy, paniculectomy, flank and back liposuction all perfomed at the same time. Will this be ok? Thanks.

Less surgery is sometimes more

Multiple surgeies can be done at the same time. The rate of complications does increase. I would not contemplate this unless you were very healthy, had very good surgeons and were done on an inpatient basis. Less is sometimes more.

Multiple procedures

All these procedures can be done at the same time but there is a slight increased risk of complications due to performing multiple procedures and the inherent risk of each procedure alone.  Also as the surgical time increases so does the risk of complications.