I'm 24 years old, have no kids and I don't smoke. I'm 164 cm tall and weight is 63 kg. Would Liposuction Help Me? (photo)

I've been wanting to get liposuction for some years, but never had the nerve to do it. Would like lipo of upper arms, stomach and flanks. However, I'm not sure if I would get a good result. I've see two different plastic surgeons who both said different things. One said I would need a full body lift while the other said lipo would do the trick. I'm 24 years old, have no kids and I don't smoke. I'm 164 cm tall and weight is 63 kg. (Had a breast reduction some years ago with a very good result).

Liposuction would definitely be very helpful and easy to undergo.

+2

From your photos, you could do very good with liposuction under general anesthesia. Don't be scared. It is normal to be nervous but you would go threw it very easily and are a good candidate from the photos. Sincerely,

David Hansen,MD

Beverly Hills Dermatologic Surgeon

Good liposuction candidate

+1

From your photos you are an excellent liposuction candidate- you clearly don't need a body lift.  Try and convert nervousness to excitement- I'd bet you'll do great!

Adam David Lowenstein, MD, FACS
Santa Barbara Plastic Surgeon

Liposelection

+1

Liposelection would be the appropiate procedure for you based on your pictures. Liposelection (by using the VASER (™) is a new and very different way to remove unwanted fat from almost any part of the body, that is as gentle as it is effective. This revolutionary new procedure offers exceptional results and rapid healing, and is an alternative to the harsh techniques of traditional liposuction. Liposelection uses state-of-the-art ultrasound technology to reshape your body. Since it is more tissue selective than traditional liposuction, damage to connective tissue is minimized. There is less bruising and swelling than traditional liposuction and recovery is faster. In addition, more fat can be removed with smoother results and more contraction of the overlying skin when compared to traditional liposuction.

Gregory A. Wiener, MD, FACS

Liposuction for Upper Arms and Trunk

+1

Liposuction for the upper arms and trunk would be the procedure of choice for you.   You do not need a body lift, because you do not have the type of skin and laxity necessary for that procedure to be considered.  I perform liposuction every day, Monday through Friday, and all patients are nervous prior to surgery.  If you would like the procedure performed, you should seek out the board certified plastic surgeon with the best credentials and go for it.

Would Liposuction Help Me?

+1

Just by your history and posted photo why would you even consider a risky surgery as a body lift. NONSENSE! YES! any type of liposuction can achieve a nice result in your situation.