Had Liposuction from 6 Days to my Body and my Wedding Within 3 Months when I'll Recover?

i had a liposuction surgery from six days in my whole body except my arms , but it's very painful and my wedding in january , i just want to know if this scars , swelling , pain will dissapear ? and my doctor told me to put a corset but i it makes a lot of scars and cuts in my skin , i just want to get better before my wedding what can i do ?

Recovery time from liposuction

+1

Liposuction does cause extreme swelling which takes several weeks to resolve.  The garment is important, but if it is poorly fitted, it can cause problems.  I would stop wearing your current garment and try a different one.  The majority of the swelling is gone by 6 weeks, so you will be fine before your wedding in January.

Omaha Plastic Surgeon