Can Liposuction Fix Cheek Asymmetry?

My right cheek doesn't look fatter than the left when I don't smile, but when I do, my right cheek looks a lot longer and bigger. I think the right side of my face looks a lot rounder than the left when I smile. Can a little bit of liposuction on my right side in my lower cheek and jaw correct the asymmetry? Or is there another way to correct it?

Facial liposculpture

+2

Liposculpture performed with small liposuction cannulas, under local anesthesia and oral sedation, can be performed directly in the office with minimal discomfort. Small (2mm) incisions are usually placed just behind the ear or within the corner of the mouth to assist in sculpting the desired facial regions. Conservative approaches always win out in these cases. Make sure you have the procedure performed by a board certified surgeon who specializes in facial aesthetics. 

Liposuction with the micro canulas can help restore symmetry to the face.

+2

Liposuction under local anesthesia with the micro cannulas can help to smooth out uneven areas or asymmetric areas in many patients.  Cost is roughly $2500 -3500.   There is almost no down time and is easy to  undergo.  Sincerely,

David Hansen,MD

Web reference: http://www.TheBestLipoDoc.com/drdavidhansen/landing/

Beverly Hills Dermatologic Surgeon