Liposuction Dents

I had liposuction done to my neck region and the procedure caused two hollow like dents. It really looks bad and I'm not sure what can be done to help correct this issue. I'm scared I will have to wear turtle necks the rest of my life which depresses me. Can a facelift smooth these contour irregularities out or would a filler be better, or both?

Liposuction irregularities after neck liposuction

Judging from your picture, you did not have liposuction alone.  The longer incision in the location you have pictured is usually done with a necklift..  The incision appears fresh.

Make sure to consult your experienced board certified plastic surgeon on what conservative things can be done, and ultimately how to correct this.