Cost of Liposuction in South Windsor, CT?

My girlfriend and I have discussed liposuction on her problem areas (stomach, interior and posterior thighs, hips, buttocks, etc. I would like to know the true cost of Liposuction. I always feel obliged to make a decision at the consultation, like I'm wasting the doctor's time by showing up and not using his practice for our needs.

She weighs about 200 lbs, has 18-20 inches wide waist and would like to shed about 50 lbs. I have a lot of questions and would love a response. She would also like her cup size reduced. I live in South Windsor, CT and would consider reasonable financing for this procedure.

Body Contouring in South Windsor, CT

+1

You should not feel obligated to book surgery at the time of an elective cosmetic surgical consultation.  It is OK to ask questions.  On the subject of your girlfriend.  She may be a candidate for different procedures, depending on what the exam shows.  Please seek out a board certified plastic surgeon.  They should be able to guide you through the process.

Body Contouring Evaluation

+1

Your questions would be easily answered in a cosmetic consultation where a plastic surgeon can hone in on which are the most symptomatic areas and determine the most appropriate procedure(s) that best fits the needs of the patient. Many times these consultations are complimentary and there is never any obligation to proceed with treatment. However, to specifically answer your question, your girlfriend may require or benefit more from another body contouring procedure instead of or in conjunction with liposuction. This can only be determined at a consultation. Again, there is never any obligation to proceed with treatment.

Luis Zapiach, MD
Paramus Plastic Surgeon