How Much Would Liposuction Cost For My Hips (Love Handles), Stomach, And Thighs? (photo)

I'm 5'3 and 122lbs, I'm not so much into weight on the scale, I like working out and being healthy. So I do not have a target weight. I just used to be really skinny and I'd like to get back to that.

How Much Would Liposuction Cost For My Hips (Love Handles), Stomach, And Thighs?

+1

Liposuction results are highly surgeon dependent.  I think that you will have a great result with the right surgeon.  A reasonable but low price would be $6000.   Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of liposuction procedures each year.  Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

Liposuction and pricing

+1

The pricing of liposuction will vary from city to city. Best for you to go for a consultation to be properly evaluated. 

Pricing for Liposuction

+1

Hi, and thank you for your question!

Questions about pricing are very difficult to answer. Prices vary based on many different factors which include: findings on your physical exam, number of areas to be suctioned (you mentioned your thighs, but not specifically inner/outer/anterior/posterior etc.), experience of the surgeon, and geographic location, among other things.

Your best bet is to see a plastic surgeon, board certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery, in consultation to obtain price information. Best of luck to you!

David Cangello, MD

How much it would cost do have liposuction done for me?.

+1

Thanks for the question.Since your question is centered over the cost of it let me reply it straight for you that  we can do it for 8000 USD in Dubai.Wish you good luck.

Ashok Govila, FRCS, MCh, MS
Dubai Plastic Surgeon