Liposuction Cost for Entire Lower Body?

I am looking to have Liposuction done in my entire lower half. I have a Extreme Pear Shape body thanks to the genetics in my father and mothers side. I have the tiniest wast and upper body - I wear an xtra small in most all clothing in the upper half, But my bottom is a size 5 or 6 depending on the brand of jeans and I dont even feel comfortable wearing anything other than jeans. It is really hard to find pants that fit, since my waist is so small and I dont have lovehandles the waist line gapes open because and the thigh and butt section are tight and it never fails I always end up buying like a size 8 and having them altered for my waist. Its really rediculous.

I am looking to have My Full Thighs, Butt, knees, Lowers legs (mostly ankles so I do not have "kankles") liposuctioned with tumescent and then folowed by Smart lipo for the skin tightening effects. I really dont care if I have loose skin I want as much fat that can be taken out of theese parts with the exception of my butt gone. The only thing I do like is my butt but it is still too big so I want to down sized a few inches, but the legs I would like to have as fatless as possible. I have been researching this for 3 years.

I know with out actually seeing me it is hard to say what you can do for me, but I am looking for maybe a good average or base price if you will. I have been saving money but Im sure this will be pricy and I dont even want to go for a consult where I live now becuase I know in 6 months my job is getting transfered and I just want a goal amount to save for, when I hit that amount I will go have a consult and hopefully if its enough I can book the surgery before I leave. I dont have the credit to finance. THANKS!!

You might not be happy with the results of liposuction

+5

There are 2 red flags you are bringing up in your question that I think you should know about. Sometimes we have to tell patients things they really don't want to hear. The first is that when a patient has always hated a part of their body, it is very hard to unlock this and get to a happy point after surgery. This is very different from a person who was pleased with a body part at one time but is seeking surgery for changes that have occurred. The second is that liposuction in my experience only works really well when a patient can point to specific high point areas of interest with one finger. Those patients who paint a broad brush stroke across a wide area such as you are doing never get as much out of the procedure as they are hoping to get. Your genetics just won't allow the surgeon to sculpt the person you are hoping to be. So, before you pay a huge sum of money for a probable disappointment, please do yourself a favor and try to focus down on a few very specific areas of interest rather than the total lower body approach you currently are proposing.

Liposuction costs vary widely.

+3

Hi.

1) First, your legs are not nearly as bad as you think. You could certainly use liposuction of the inner and outer thighs and of your knees. I don't know about your ankles.

2) In New York City, you would have to spend $12000. including surgical fee, follow-up for one year, ACCREDITED operating room and recovery room, and BOARD CERTIFIED anesthesiologist. Considerably less in other parts of the country.

If expectation not met any cost is too high

+3

The short answer to your question is that in the Chicago area liposuction procedures typically run $8000.00. This is usually inclusive of surgeon, facility and garments.

The hard question to ask yourself, and of your surgeon for that matter, is are your goals possible, and will you be happy if they miss the mark?

Your pictures indicate to me that you are young and have very good skin elasticity. Your thigh can be tapered with circumferential liposuction or "liposculpture" by any reputable technique.

The type of machine, may it be traditional or smart or laser etc., offers no substitue for skill and judgment. Shaping and contouring the thigh may please you, however reshaping your lower half is likely beyond reach.

Finally, you really do care if your skin is loose after liposuction. Everybody does! Smart lipo is not the answer. You will be unhappy.

Remember - set realistic goals, work with a surgeon you can trust with your interest at heart, and as far as cost goes, a great result can be worth a lot, but to an unhappy patient, it is worth nothing.

Web reference: http://www.peterejohnsonmd.com/liposuction

Your request is reasonable - Smart lipo probably not needed except maybe inner thighs

+2

In your situation, I see that you would benefit from inner & outer thighs as well as knees. The buttock area is normally contoured when doing the outer thighs and hips. Lower legs are more difficult because alot of the fullness is due to underlying structures and the swelling lasts a very long time because of it being so low on your body.

However, if you really want it, you just have to understand the limitations and the recovery time. My fee for these areas would be $7,000-$8,000 and you will invest approximately $300 in compression garments from Design Veronique (I provide these exceptional garments at the 50% wholesale discount in my office).

My fee includes Surgeon's Fee, General Anesthesia Fee, OR Fee, Medications, and Follow-Ups. All of my fees are published on my website.

May need to stage this liposuction procedure

+2

I see a fair number of upper body/lower body mismatch patients. If the mismatch is severe, I have found that the best way to rebalance them is to do a staged procudure of aggressive liposuctioning follwed in 6-12 months by a lower body lift. The patients are very happy with the final results.

Alternatively liposuctioning alone should be performed conservatively because you would be a prime candidate for skin loosening and cellulite.

Harrisburg Plastic Surgeon

Liposuction of lower body

+2

Liposuction of the lower body can be performed successfully in most cases.  However, I will tell you that treating the calves and "cankles" as you mentioned are very difficult, usually with only very modest results.

Liposuction costs can vary greatly.

+2

From what you describe and from the picture you provided, I would estimate a ball park figure of $10,000 to $15,000. However, as you say, it is hard to give an accurate estimate without examining you. Also, if you are talking about having tumescent lipo and then Smartlipo at a later date, then this will add significantly to the cost and may not be necessary. I trust that you are seeing a qualified and experienced plastic surgeon. Good luck with your surgery.

Web reference: http://www.RealPlasticSurgery.com

Liposuction cost for Lower Body

+1

Typical Liposuction prices vary greatly because the liposuction itself encompasses a wide range of techniques that can be performed to different extents. My recommendation is to first find qualified surgeons   that are board certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery you trust, then compare prices between them.They will be glad to see you and can give you a reasonably accurate cost based on their exam even if you are not ready to schedule surgery and still need to save.  Factors that influence the price include:

1. Location - Will it be performed in a hospital with an overnight stay, an independent out- patient facility or a doctors office?

2. Type of Anesthesia -  IV sedation or General Anesthesia? Will a board certified anesthesiologist or a nurse anesthetist be used, or an RN?

3. Experience and training of your surgeon. The best trained (and longest) would be a surgeon board   certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery

4. Length and Complexity of Surgery - how much will be removed, how many areas, how long, etc