Liposuction? Coolsculpting? Waterlipo? Smartlipo? Lipoplasty? Confused. (photo)

I've a decent diet, workout whenever I can.my schedule hasn't given me a chance to workout Tired of my abdominal fat, want to surgically or nonsurgically get rid of it.Downtime is not an issue, but can't be too much down time needed.I can't schedule consultations for every procedure out for fat removal. I want to obviously go with the best, results wise. I am hoping for a flat tummy. I am also considering fat transfer to breasts. Not sure if it will be enough to transfer. I appreciate your input

An assessment is needed

+1
An assessment is needed to determine what would be the best route to give you optimal results. If you have areas of stubborn isolated fat in the abdomen, love handles or back, you may want to consider CoolSculpting Complete. The CoolSculpting Complete process involves an hour long procedure that can treat two areas at once giving you the most results in the least amount of time. Our practice provides vibrational therapy in conjunction with wearing a garment for comfort. It is non-invasive and patients are very pleased with their results. 

Raleigh-Durham Plastic Surgeon

Best procedure for abdomen

+1

Without a face to face consultation it is nearly impossible to advise you on what procedure is best for you.  You shouldn't have to have consultations for each procedure individually.  Our office offers a wide variety of surgical and non-surgical options for body contouring and we can advise patients on what is best suited for them, their desires and needs.  Consulting with a board certified plastic surgeon for the things you mentioned as opposed to going to a spa or a medical office that doesn't specialize in the surgical as well as the non-surgical can leave you not only running from one place to the next but also getting only bits of information from each and each one focusing primarily on the technology or procedure they are trying to sell you. I would highly encourage you to find a practice that can meet with you about a comprehensive overview of your options. Good luck. 

Grant Stevens, MD