Liposuction and Brazilian Butt Lift Doctor Recommendations in New York?
- Asked by GoldenCaramel
- 3 years ago
I am considering Liposuction and a Brazilian Butt Lift. I reside in New York City. I can't find any doctors that can do both Brazilian Butt Lift AND liposuction in New York City. I know that people often travel but there are other people who just aren't in the position to travel.
Any recommendations for doctors that do both procedures?
Promoted Local Answer Promoted local answers are based on Featured Doctor activity within your current location.
Brazilian Butt Lift and Lipo is a very common combo in Florida
In Florida is very common to perform a Brazilian butt lifts and liposuction of other areas of the body. The most common areas include under the chin, the arms, and lower extremities.
Keep in mind that a Brazilian Butt lift is a procedure plastic surgery that is extremely technique and certain dependent. It is worth your time to perform a great deal of research before settling on a plastic surgeon.
During your consultation, it is very important to discuss your goals with your plastic surgeon. They should be able to evaluate you and determine if you have enough fat and tissue to accomplish your goals. In our consultations we find digital software extremely useful. This allows us to transform the photographs of our patients so that they can get an idea of what it could look like after their surgery. Is a very important communication and education tool as it allows us to visualize the patients own goals.
For more information on Brazilian butt lifts or butt augmentation, please schedule an iConsult or visit us online at the link below:
Web reference: http://www.miamiaesthetic.com/butt_augmentation_lift.htm
My recommendation is shop around
The most important things to look for when you are looking for a surgeon is that they can give you the results you are looking for and that they can do it safely!
Be sure you shop around and check out several surgeons before you make a choice. This procedure has been around for a long time. I have been performing the Brazilian Butt Lift procedure for about 12 years and have done hundreds of cases. But recently, it has gotten very popular. Many docs are starting to do this procedure, and some are not plastic surgeons. Be sure you find a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon in your area who has a lot of experience with this procedure. Be sure they can show you a Lot of pictures of their patients who have had this procedure. And make sure they have the type of results you are looking for. Good Luck
How to pick a plastic surgeon for liposuction and Brazilian butt lift.
Answer by George J. Beraka, MD
Manhattan Plastic Surgeon
1) Is the surgeon a member of the American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery? Members usually do a lot of cosmetic surgery.
2) Did you sense a commitment to excellence in the office. Did the surgeon spend a lot of time with you? Someone who rushes through the consultation may rush through the surgery.
3) Were you treated as an individual? Did the surgeon present you with a surgical plan tailor made for you?
4) Plastic surgeons have to have a good eye and meticulous technique. Did the surgeon show you A LOT of before and after pictures, and did you love the results?
5) Talk to other doctors you know. Established plastic surgeons have a reputation in the community, good or bad.
6) Ask to speak to a patient who has had the procedure you want. You are looking for a surgeon who does a lot of what you want. Many patients are eager to share their experience. Privacy is preserved by having the patient call you.
7) If you are having breast augmentation, ask if the surgeon has a large inventory of different size and shape breast implants available in the operating room. A surgeon who does a lot of breast surgery will have an inventory. This way, the final implant choice does not have to be made in advance.
8) With office surgery, make sure the surgical facility is ACCREDITED. Very important safety assurance.
9) Make sure the anesthesia is given by a BOARD CERTIFIED ANESTHESIOLOGIST. Another very important safety factor.
10) Make sure the office has trained nurses available for hands-on post operative care. This can really speed recovery.
Recent Brazilian Butt Lift Reviews
Brazilian Butt Lift Photos
Lipo doctors in New York
There are many of us -- we all like to toot our own horns, but it is up to you to find one you like.
Brazilian Butt Lift and Liposuction
If you post pictures, we may be able to offer you specific advice on the Brazilian Butt Lift and liposuction. I perform the procedure, but am very selective to ensure that you are an appropriate candidate for the procedure. We need to make sure that your expectations are compatible with what is surgically possible. Good luck.
Web reference: http://www.ShaferPlasticSurgery.com
These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.