Second Round of Liposuction and Brazilian Butt Lift - What to Expect

Hello I got lipo 8 years ago in S.America and got great results! They took 6 liters out of my body and put 0.5 lt on each butt cheek. I have gained little weight (5-7 lbs), but my body looks so different from when I just got it. I want to go for a second round of lipo and brazilian butt lift. Is it true that the second round of lipo is more painful and you bleed more? The 1st time I bled a lot and I had IV for 2 days, could not walk for 1 wk, and it was too painful. Should I expect the same?

+1

I found that on the second procedure you a patient receives more results as they know that they have to wait and understand the procedure it takes to keep the results the way they want. Your curves will be more defined now and your buttocks bigger , you just need to make sure you gain the right amount of weight before the surgery.

Please visit with a board certified plastic surgeon with years of experience and great reviews in your procedure.

Second go around of Lipo and butt injections in Mexico

+1

I am concerned that you may be losing liposuciton for weight loss rather than body contouring. It is likely that it may be more difficult to obtain fat from the same areas because they are signficantly more fibrous after the first round of lipo. You may want to contact the clinic to discuss this with the surgeon. I am generally not an advocate of medical tourism Hopefully the same surgeon is in the same location. If you have established a relationship with him/her I would proceed on that basis.