I Had Lipo and Injected the Fat To My Butt, But Results Are Flatter Than Before?

I Had Liposuction and They Injected Fat to Butt...and It Looks Flat...I Had a Butt Before I Did This

Flat butt after transfer

I cant advise you without pictures. If you can take some pictures Perhaps there is a simple solution

Flat buttocks after injections

Without seeing photos, it is difficult to say why or how your buttocks could be flatter after having fat  injections performed.

It would really be helpful to see before and post op photos of the buttocks.  Also, what post-op regimen was applied in order to allow for fat to grow its own blood supply.

Edward J. Bednar, MD
Charlotte Plastic Surgeon