I Had Lipo and Injected the Fat To My Butt, But Results Are Flatter Than Before?

I Had Liposuction and They Injected Fat to Butt...and It Looks Flat...I Had a Butt Before I Did This

Flat butt after transfer

+1

I cant advise you without pictures. If you can take some pictures Perhaps there is a simple solution

Flat buttocks after injections

+1

Without seeing photos, it is difficult to say why or how your buttocks could be flatter after having fat  injections performed.

Photos

+1

It would really be helpful to see before and post op photos of the buttocks.  Also, what post-op regimen was applied in order to allow for fat to grow its own blood supply.

Edward J. Bednar, MD
Charlotte Plastic Surgeon