Liposuction and Brazilian Butt Lift? (photo)

I've been working out constantly almost everyday and if not about 4-5 days a week for about 6 months. So far I've lost about 30 lbs but I can't seem to get rid of that fat stored in my 'love handles' and in my tummy. I'm about 5'4 and I don't have much of a buttocks so I was wondering if liposuction and a BBL would be possible? Or would I have to set up 2 separate appointments? Would they be able to be done in the same appointment and about how long would it take?

One Stage Brazilian Butt Lift

+1

BBL is performed in a single stage.  The fat is removed from areas of excess then transfered to the buttocks during the same procedure.

Philadelphia Plastic Surgeon

Liposuction and Brazilian Butt Lift

+1

Liposuction with fat graft to you buttocks will definitely make a difference in your body shape . Keep working out and make sure you take iron , folic acid , vitamin b12 and c supplements so that you are in good condition for your procedure .

Best wishes 

Katherine Feliz Camilo, MD

Liposuction and Brazilian Butt Lift?

+1

Liposuction of 5 liters of the abdomen, flanks, and back would make a big difference in the way you look.  This fat could be used during the same surgery to augment your buttocks significantly.  The entire surgical time is about 2 hrs for 5 liter liposuction and transfer of up to 1800 cc per buttock.  Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of Brazilian buttlifts each year.  Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA