Liposuction and Brazilian Butt Lift? (photo)

I've been working out constantly almost everyday and if not about 4-5 days a week for about 6 months. So far I've lost about 30 lbs but I can't seem to get rid of that fat stored in my 'love handles' and in my tummy. I'm about 5'4 and I don't have much of a buttocks so I was wondering if liposuction and a BBL would be possible? Or would I have to set up 2 separate appointments? Would they be able to be done in the same appointment and about how long would it take?

+1

The liposuction is part of the Brazilian Butt Lift, and you look like a great candidate for this procedure .And to answer your last question it takes about 3-4 hours to complete this procedure. 

Many surgeons, including myself, offer online virtual consultations where you send us your photos and we can estimate the cost. I, like many surgeons, also offer free consultations so that you can be examined and given the most accurate quote.

Choose a board certified plastic surgeon who has done a ton of Brazilian Butt Lifts and has privileges to do this surgery at a local university hospital. This says his credentials have been checked out by fellow Drs. All surgeries carry risk, talk to your plastic surgeon and choose one wisely.

One Stage Brazilian Butt Lift

+1

BBL is performed in a single stage.  The fat is removed from areas of excess then transfered to the buttocks during the same procedure.

Craig Mezrow, MS, MD
Philadelphia Plastic Surgeon

Liposuction and Brazilian Butt Lift

+1

Liposuction with fat graft to you buttocks will definitely make a difference in your body shape . Keep working out and make sure you take iron , folic acid , vitamin b12 and c supplements so that you are in good condition for your procedure .

Best wishes 

Katherine Feliz Camilo, MD

Liposuction and Brazilian Butt Lift?

+1

Liposuction of 5 liters of the abdomen, flanks, and back would make a big difference in the way you look.  This fat could be used during the same surgery to augment your buttocks significantly.  The entire surgical time is about 2 hrs for 5 liter liposuction and transfer of up to 1800 cc per buttock.  Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of Brazilian buttlifts each year.  Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA