Can You Have Abdominal Liposuction After Tummy Tuck?

I had a full abdominoplasty 4 years ago but was left with a very full upper abdomen. Below my navel is flat but above looks pregnant. The surgeon subsequently put mesh in the upper ab, but no change in shape (he says my muscle is too weak). I haven't gained any weight since the 1st operation. I still have fat in the upper abdomen and think my shape would improve with lipo. Would the prior operations make it more difficult to do lipo in the upper abdomen due to internal scarring?

Liposuction after tummy tuck

Theoretically, you can have liposuction.  What needs to be determined, however, is the cause of your fullness.  Is it fat that you can pinch with your skin?  If so, liposuction will help.  If the skin is then, this probably will not help and the underlying looseness needs to be addressed.