Had Liposuction 10 Months Ago on Abdominal.The Area Around my Belly Button Still Hurts at Times Why? (photo)

Well the area around my belly button looks like it was missed entirely! Circle of fat all around it! But the part that scares me is that it hurts from time to time, is this normal?

Liposuction and Periodic Pain after a Year

+1

If you did not have any fluid collections develop after liposuction, these areas are likely residual fatty deposits.  Periodic pain months after is nothing out of the ordinary, and this should get better with time.

Belly Pain Post-Op

+1

Liposuction cannulas can sometimes damage nerves in the belly, causing residual pain that can last for months while the nerve regenerates. The areas that still look to have fat could be missed areas, or could be extra skin causing the different appearance. Definitely see your physician again so that he or she can review your procedure and find a way to resolve the assymetry. 

Liposuction and peri-umbilical discomfort

+1

Sometimes discomfort can be related to fat necrosis.  Hard to say without a thorough exam to properly evaluate you. You may want to see your surgeon.