I Exercise and Eat Well, But Lower Have is Disproportionate. Liposonix on Thighs to Contour?

Has anyone had liposonix on their thighs? I exercise and eat healthy but am very disproportionate. I am not overweight necessarily because my top is smaller BUT I still want to contour my lower half. However, I'm not sure I really want to have liposuction. Any suggestions or comments are great. Thanks!

Smartlipo may be more effective for you

+1
: It is hard to say with no photo, I recommend consulting with your surgeon about minimally invasive Smartlipo. This procedure will remove unwanted fat deposits with little to no downtime. You will notice a full contour in your body, best of luck with your results!

Liposonix on thighs

+1

The thighs would be an off label use of the device but technically it is possible.

Same with Coolsculpting. 

Burton M. Sundin, MD
Richmond Plastic Surgeon

Liposonix on the thighs.

+1

Liposonix is not FDA approved for use on the inner thighs or inner knee area. We have treated the upper outer thigh area only.

Christine Glavey, MD (retired)
Alpharetta Dermatologic Surgeon

Disproportionate upper vs. lower body

+1

Sometimes, despite our best effort (diet/ exercise) areas that are disproportionate can still exist and liposuction may be able to help these areas.  At this time, liposuction is the best modality for body contouring of this kind.