Liposonix Sizing/Markers. Size Comparison?

I went to the doctor to enquire about Liposonix. Apparently, there are 2 different markers/sizes for the Liposonix. One is a small rectangular shaped that is equivalent to that of the size of the Zeltiq 6.2 Applicator size. The other is a bigger, more squarish size/shape, which I believe is used on the abdomen area. My question is, how much bigger is the big marker compared to the smaller marker? Is it better to do one big one compared to a few smaller ones? What are the pricing differences?

Liposonix vs Zeltiq Coolsculpting for nonivasive body shaping

+1

Liposonix treatments, which use focused ultrasound for noninvasive fat reduction, does not rely on a specific applicator size as does Coolscuplting. The treatment is applied over the entire area in one session, including areas such as the "muffin top" that can be difficult to get with Coolsculpting.