Liposonic or Coolsculpting?

Which is will give me a better result Liposonic or Coolscruplt?

Liposonix vs. Coolsculpting

+1
I know of no studies that directly compare the two modalities, so any answers to this question are likely to be based solely on personal experience. I have seen positive results with both Liposonix and Coolsculpting.Certain body areas and qualities seem to lend themselves to one treatment type or the other.I would recommend consulting a knowledgeable physician that has experience with, and the capability to perform, either. This way you will get the most individualized and nonbiased advice.

Long Island Dermatologic Surgeon

Nonsurgical fat reduction using Liposonix vs. Zeltiq Coolsculpt

+1

Both Liposonix and Zeltiq Coolsculpt are FDA approved for nonsurgical fat reduction. While both can be quite effective in reducing a dress or pant size in 3 months, Liposonix offers better body contouring and less risk of demarcation as Zeltiq Coolsculpt requires skin and associated fat pads to be pinched so the treatment handpiece can appropriately freeze the targeted tissue.

William Ting, MD
Bay Area Dermatologic Surgeon

Liposonix vs Zeltiq Coolsculpting for nonivasive body shaping

+1

Both Liposonix (which uses intense focused ultrasound energy) and coolsculpting (which freezes fat tissue) are noninvasive methods for permanently reducing localized areas of excess fat. The fat cells are destryed with the treatment, and the body then re-absorbs them over a couple of months. Both are FDA cleared technologies, but I prefer Liposonix because it is more focused and so I think there is more control over which fat is targeted. It does not require the area treated to be piched up between paddles as with coolsculpting. I have one patient who came to me for Liposonix because coolsculpting wasn't able to get at the area she most wanted, and she wished she had just done Liposonix in the first place.

Richard Baxter, MD