Which is will give me a better result Liposonic or Coolsculpt for my ABS?

I prefer TruSculpt for the abdomen

+2

TruSculpt is the newest of the non-invasive fat technologies and I prefer it because it uses uniform heating of the fat using RF technology and can be applied evenly. It works really well on thinner patients also which coolsculpting cannot do becuase there is not enough fat to pinch into the handpiece. TruSculpt is a one hour treatment with no pain unlike some of the other treatments and it really works well.

Thousand Oaks Plastic Surgeon

CoolSculpting vs Liposonix: a place for both permanent fat reduction options!

+1
Our practice is fortunate to be able to offer both technologies to patients and over the years we have become very good at designing treatment protocols addressing specific needs for specific patients.  In a nut shell:  both are permanent, I find CoolSculpting is great for soft squeezable fat and Liposonix can get at the firmer less pinchable fat. The results are so dependent on designing  the placement of applicators (CoolSculpting) and/or the location of treatment sites (Liposonix) that the experience of your provider may be the most important factor in deciding your ultimate best treatment. 

Susan Van Dyke, MD
Paradise Valley Dermatologic Surgeon

Liposonix > CoolSculpting

+1

We have seen several cases of indentation resulting from CoolSculpting in our practice. The nature of this device with its one-size fits all applicator can lead to a "drop off," leaving patients very unhappy. Liposonix treatment is able to be customized to the area being treated, causes deeper destruction of fat cells, and a more contoured result. 

Jennifer Ahdout, MD, FAAD
Beverly Hills Dermatologist

Liposonix best for abdomen fat

+1

Although both Liposonix and cool sculpting are both effective in destroying fat cells, the superior technology of high frequency focused ultrasound in Liposonix allows for more exact treatment of specific areas of fat.  Prior to purchasing this system, I did research both machines and spoke to doctors in other states that had both systems but preferred liposonix treatment over the cool sculpting.  

Elizabeth Piantanida, MD
Colorado Springs Dermatologic Surgeon

Liposonix is our choice for the abdomen

+1

Before purchasing the Liposonix system, we researched alternative non-invasive treatments. I am glad that I waited for the introduction of the Liposonix system to the United States. For non-invasive contouring,the Liposonix system, in my opinion, is superior.

Christine Glavey, MD (retired)
Alpharetta Dermatologic Surgeon

Liposonix vs coolsculpting

+1

Both procedures are nonivasive methods of permanently reducing localized fat, and the abdomen is the most commonly treated area. Liposonix is usually done in a single session, and because it uses focused ultrasound the treatment can be mapped out with precision, Coolsculpting (Zeltiq) is more of bulk reduction with an area rather than a specific layer of fat. What both teatments have in common is that there is a period of a few weeks to months to see the final effect.

Richard Baxter, MD