I Am Considering Liposhifting but Do Not Know Where to Find a Competent MD Who Performs?

I Am Considering Liposhifting but Do Not Know Where to Find a Competent MD Who Performs

Considering Liposhifting..Do U Know Competent MD Who Performs?Answr:

+2

Let me know when you find a doctor who does this so I can call them up and ask what it is! I have been in practice almost 20 years and I have no idea what "Liposhifting" is....I'm afraid to google it....I might have to start doing it! Maybe this is why you are having a hard time finding a doctor!!

Phoenix Plastic Surgeon

Finding the Right Surgeon?

+1

It will be up to you to do your due diligence in the process of plastic surgeon selection. I would suggest starting with the American Society of Plastic Surgery and/or the Aesthetic Society of Plastic Surgery to obtain a list of well experienced board-certified plastic surgeons.

Then, I would suggest you visit a few surgeons whose practices  concentrate on aesthetic surgery. Ask  to see lots of examples of their work and preferably speak/see patients who have had similar procedures done.

You will find,  while doing your due diligence,  that there are many different “specialties” who will offer their services to you;  again, I strongly recommend you concentrate on surgeons certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery.  

Liposhifting

+1

To find an expert doctor to do liposhifting you need someone with surgical training.

Look for a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon who is a member of the American Society of Plastic Surgeons and, ideally, a member of the American Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons.

Why? Plastic surgeons are the leaders in new developments in cosmetic treatments and surgery. Best wishes!

Elizabeth Morgan, MD, PhD

Liposhifting

+1

its a great procedure. I would recommend going thru the American Society of plastic surgery.

Misbah Khan, MD

Finding a surgeon for liposuction or lipotransfer

+1

Two of the best places you can look to find a qualified surgeon in your area is the American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery, or the American Society of Plastic Surgery. Both will list the board certified surgeons with established practices you can choose from.