Liposculpture or Brazillian Butt Lift? (photo)

I am 50, 103 lbs.5' tall,athletic. lots of squats but my butt is flat. I feel like I need fat taken out under my butt and from the saddlebag to create demarcation between the butt and the thigh.I hear it is a no no to lipo under the butt, so I'm not sure what to do. looking for someone in the NJ area, and $reasonable. also would like fat transfer to face, so need someone skilled in both. suggestions? photos show me now, and an acceptable after; maybe a little more butt and some off waist too?

Brazillian butt Lift

+2

I perform many Brazillian Butt Lift procedures. I have long discussion with my patients as to the size and shape they desire. Judging form your pictures, fat transfer would improve the shape of your butt. Depending on the increase you desire, you may need to gain weight. I would be happy to meet with you to discuss your goals.

Montclair Plastic Surgeon

Buttock augmentation and contouring

+2

A combination of liposuction and fat grafting is likely to help accomplish your goals. Fat grafting for buttock augmentation requires large volumes of fat. Facial fat grafting on the other hand typically does not. You appear to be very fit. An in-person exam would be more helpful to determine your volume needs as well as what volume you have for harvesting. 

Asaad H. Samra, MD
New Jersey Plastic Surgeon

Liposculpture or Brazillian Butt Lift and Facial Fat Grafting

+2

I sometimes do exactly what you describe by liposuctioning the posterolateral thigh to give the illusion of an extended, more rounded buttock.  This is not the area of the banana roll, and you do have to be careful. However, it does produce a nice result.  In addition, fat stores from other areas can be liposuctioned and transferred to the buttocks for more projection and lift.  Fat transfer to the face can be done at the same time.  Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs HUNDREDS of Brazilian buttlifts and fat transfers each year.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

Brazilian Butt Lift

+2

Based on the pictures posted, you have some fat in the love handles area which can be liposuctioned and used for the brazilian butt lift. Never liposuction under the thighs, banana deformity, because it will make your buttock drop.

You have some depression in the lateral butt, and will need a lot of fat for the buttocks.

Fat transfer to the face need a total liposuction of 200-300 cc after the fat is purified and centrifuged we may have enough for the face.

The second choice for the butt is an implant

During consultation will show pictures of fat transfer to the buttock and the face.

Micro liposuction can help shape the buttocks

+1

In New Jersey I would recommend Dr Naomi Lawrence who is a world expert in liposuction and fat transfer. 

William P. Coleman III, MD
Metairie Dermatologic Surgeon