Average Cost of LipoSculpture and Brazilian Butt Lift?

I am 33 years old and I'm looking to get a total body makeover. I need LipoSculpture, Brazilian Butt Lift, and Breast Augmentation. How much would all these cost me?

The average cost for liposculpture and the Brazilian Butt Lift

+1

While each patient is different the average patient who receives liposculpture to one area and the Brazilian Butt Lift spends 6000-7000.

Chicago Dermatologist

Brazilian Butt lift costs

+1

The Brazilian Butt lift is a very popular and effective procedure to re-contour the trunk, waist, lower back, and Butt. We first begin by performing aggressively the suction to the abdomen and trunk. The fat that is collected is then cleaned and processed and then transplanted in strategic locations in and around your hips and butt. Patients appreciate the significant results and the tight waist and the fuller and rounder butt. The cost of a Brazilian Butt lift greatly depends on the amount of fat that will be required to be removed and transplanted to meet your aesthetic goals. If a large amount of fat is necessary to accomplish the look you want this procedure will naturally take longer it will be more costly than a smaller Butt lift

Pat Pazmino, MD

Brazilian Butt lift and liposuction.

+1

Multiple procedures can be performed together. Performing a Brazilian butt lift requires fat augmentation, so this should definitely be done at the same time. You can do all or some of these procedures together. In terms of fees, it varies all over the country. Choose the doctor you like and then discuss fees. Remember sometimes you have to pay a bit extra to a very qualified doctor to get the best results. Don't try to cut corners, because you may pay for it in the end if you are not happy with the cheaper one.

Brazilian butt lift and breast augmentation

+1

Liposculpture and Brazilian butt lift are procedures that must be done together. Through liposuction we collect the fat for the fat grafts in to the buttocks. Liposculture is the technique to further refine and define the donor sites. For example, fat needs to be removed from the mid lower back just above the buttock cleavage, from the upper outer buttocks and hips, sometimes the lateral and medial thighs. Contouring all these adjoinning anatomical areas will lead to further reshaping the buttock region. I have my patients sleep on their "stomach", stand and sit only when they use the toilet for the first 10-12 days after a Brazilian butt lift. That is the reason that I do not do a breast augmentation at the same time. It would be uncomfortable to lie on the breasts. I do my surgeruies in my AAAASF accredited office surgical suite suite under conscious sedation. This cuts down the costs significantly compared to a hospital and ambulatory surgicenter. My fees run between $15,000-21,000 all inclusive for both surgerries.

George Marosan, MD
Bellevue Plastic Surgeon

Costs of Brazilian Butt Lift and Breast Augmentation

+1

Hi there-

The costs of any aesthetic procedure will vary according to several variables:

1. The geographic location of the surgeon's practice (the higher the cost of living in your area, generally the higher the cost for surgery)

2. The details of the surgical procedure- the longer and more technically demanding the surgery is, the higher the costs. In this case, the greater the number of areas being suctioned, the more you should expect to pay.

3. The facility in which the surgery will be performed- generally speaking, hospitals are the most expensive places to do cosmetic surgery. Many surgeons use surgery centers or even have ORs in their offices, which really helps lower your costs, but this is only valuable if the facility is accredited by a recognized national body like the AAAASF, meaning it has met a high, national standard for safety in surgery. I would NOT advocate you having surgery in a non-accredited facility.

4. Finally the costs will be significantly affected by the education, training, experience, and reputation of the surgeon you choose. Make no mistake- we are not all created equal, and shopping for the best price is NOT in your best interests. You should look for a surgeon certified by The American Board of Plastic Surgery who you feel you can trust and get along well with (it is a relationship, after all). Ask to see photos of their work and maybe even talk to a few former patients about their experiences.

Remember- you are looking for the best outcome, not the lowest price. Find the professional that you think can give you what you want safely- in the long run you'll be happier than if you try to save a few dollars now, only to experience a poor outcome.

Having said all of that, the costs for the procedures you ask about in my practice would be between $12000 and $20000 depending on the details of the surgery you desire.

Armando Soto, MD, FACS

Liposculpture cost

+1

Hello. The cost for these procedures would vary depending on a few things, 1. location and 2. surgeon. You should first start by researching board certified plastic surgeons who are experienced in liposuction and brazilian butt lift for best results. Good luck to you.

Jaime Perez, MD