I'm considering liposculpture and a Brazilian butt lift. How much should I expect to pay? (Photo)

I want to get liposuction done on my stomach, inner thighs, back, my arms, double chin, and on the sides of my breast.

Liposuction and BBL

+2
The fees for a BBL and liposuction will vary from surgeon to surgeon and region to region of the country. In NYC expect that the fee will be about $8000-$15000.  Good luck.

I'm considering liposculpture and a Brazilian butt lift. How much should I expect to pay?

+2
If you want a safe experience by an experienced doctor this may cost $8000 on the low end.  You will see that there is a huge variability in cost and in results. Try to research this to find the surgeon who consistently produces the results you would expect.

Find a board certified plastic surgeon who performs hundreds of Brazilian buttlifts each year. Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.

Web reference: http://www.hughesplasticsurgery.com/brazilian-buttlift-photo-galleries.php

Dr. Kayser

+1
Prices vary within each region of the country so I would suggest you call a board certified plastic surgeon in your area to check fees. Also looking at your photos, the harvesting of fat is relatively straighforward but not without risks, which increase as your body weight index increases as well.  You may find it helpful to get closer to your ideal body weight before you undertake this lengthy endeavour. I hope this helps and have a nice day. Dr. Kayser - Detroit, MI

Web reference: http://www.imagebydesignmd.com/gallery/lipostructure14_gallery.php

Detroit Plastic Surgeon