I Had Lipoma Surgery Five Years Ago on my Upper Left Shoulder Blade and It Still Hurts?

Almost every day. Ironically about the only time it didn't hurt is when I was pregnant. It feels almost like a toothache. Sometimes it feels warm and like a rope burn. What can I do? What is a probable cause? The lipoma was about 3" in diameter. The surgeon said it was bigger than she thought it was.

Lipoma pain after surgery

+1

The scar tissue from the lipoma, or even residual lipoma, may be impinging on a sensory nerve.  I would visit with a neurologist to determine the next course of action.