Lipoma Removal Without Surgery?

I am 25 years 5 feet tall and 59 kgs (I'm overweight). I have lipoma in the right underarm (up and down). How to get rid of it without doing lipoma removal surgery? Is it harmful if I don't do anything and keep it as it is? Can I get rid of it only by exercise?

Lipoma underarm

+1

It is very important to confirm the diagnosis of lipoma. Other masses like lymph nodes, tumors, cysts etc can look like lipomas at times. Make sure you consult a physician for making the correct diagnosis. If there is any doubt MRI would confrm a lipoma to great certainity.

Lipomas are benign. You can leave it alone and not have any surgery. You can have it removed by liposuction which is less invasive than open surgery.

Regards

Bedminster Facial Plastic Surgeon