Lipoma Removal Near the Knee. Surgery or Lipo? And Do I Need To Wear A Garment After? (photo)

I have a 10cm lipoma removal to be done. It is on the inner side of my knee. Two questions (1) will need a surgery or liposuction will do? (2) do I need to wear compression support garments after the suction or after surgery? 

Large lipoma

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

You may elect to have liposuction f the lipoma. However the chances of recurrence is high, and you will need a biobsy of th lipoma before liposuction. You can have it copletely removed but will have a long scar. Either way you will need to wear compression garment to decrease the chances of fluid accumolation (Seroma)