Recovery Period for Lipoma Removal on Back?

I am thinking about getting a lipoma removed off of my back, between my spinal cord and my right shoulder blade. It's about the size of my hand, and I'm wondering how long will it take to recover? Are there any restrictions?

Recovery from Back Lipoma

+1

No work for at least 2 days if you do light work. If your job involves physical work then no work for one week at least.

No exercise for one week. You can walk after that.

No weight lifting in gym or heavy exercise for 3 weeks.

Bedminster Facial Plastic Surgeon

Lipoma recovery

+1

Depending on the size, rapid return to activities could cause fluid or blood accumulation. Therefore, activites are generally limited for 2-3 weeks after the procedure. Recovery is otherwise associated with minimal to mild pain.