I Have a Lipoma Just Above my Knee and It Has Increased in Size and Causes Me Discomfort. What Should I Do?

The lipoma is quite large and there is a significant size difference in my legs. I feel throbbing in the actual lipoma and I get sharp and dull pains in my leg. I have noticed a little numbing and tingling in my lower leg since it has gotten bigger. What should I do without health insurance? I feel it should be removed due to the discomfort and size. Please help?

Lipoma

+1

You describe a multitude of symptoms with the lipoma. You need an MRI to define the extent of the lipoma and the position thein cosult a board certified plastic surgeon