What Does Lipoma Look Like?

I am 15 years old and I think I have Lipoma under my neck's skin. Its small and it moves a little, but it disappears in a few days and for few months. The weird thing is that it always appears again. What is it? Is it dangerous? Should I have a surgery?

What Does Lipoma Look Like?

+1

It is hard to say what the lump is without seeing you in person. You should discuss with your primary care doctor and have them evaluate what the bump is. Lipomas tend to either be stable in size or slowly enlarge. It is uncommon for them to enlarge and shrink and then return. I hope this information is helpful. 

Denver Facial Plastic Surgeon