Is the Lump in my Lip a Lipoma?

I don't know if this lump on the inner side of my lower lip is lipoma. I actually don't know what it is. It doesn't hurt but it has grown here and there and I've had it for about a month now. I can almost roll it around with my fingers. It hasn't changed in color or anything. It's very noticeable when I talk and smile. Could this be a lipoma? Do you have any suggestions?

Get to your doctor for an evaluation

+1

Some growths on the lip are benign but others can be malignant (or cancer.) Have this evaluated as soon as you can to get your options explained to you. My point is that this may not be just a lipoma.

Orange Plastic Surgeon