I Have a Lipoma on my Back. Is There a Risk Waiting to Remove It?
I just discovered what appears to be a lipoma (maybe 1" in diameter) on my lower left back. I think it has been contributing to lower back pain. I'm seeing a dermatologist this week, but was wondering if there is a risk in waiting 3 more weeks until after our vacation to remove it. Thanks
Removal of Lipoma
You might also like...
Was well worth the surgery to remove this lipoma which was painful while sleeping on side...