Too Little Fat Removed from Lipolite?

I had Lipolite done 5 weeks ago, only 600mls were removed. 1.7 litres of anesthetic was used so how can it be that 1.7 in and only 600mls came out?

I had my 4 week follow up last week, tomorrow is 5 weeks and I got a call from the clinic saying they are prepared to redo upper tummy in 3 months time, thats when all the facts are facts! I'm not happy with the response, but really happy with my lower tummy!

Laser Liposuction

+1

Much of the fluid infiltrated is reabsorbed so it is nearly impossible to get all the fluid back.  If 1.7 went in and 600ml came out, this sounds reasonable.  The upper abdomen is typically more fibrous and more difficult to remove fat.  I prefer the vaser as it is more effective at preparing the fat for removal.

Web reference: http://www.elitemdspa.info/

Danville Plastic Surgeon

Considering secondary liposuction

+1

If you are pleased with the results of the lower tummy. Express this to the clinic. IT is in their best interests to deliver a good result. They want you to be their spokesperson.

Three months is reasonable to consider secondary lipo. Work with your provider. Hopefully you will both be pleased in the end. It's the final result you are looking for.