Lipolaser vs. coolsculpting, both claiming no injections. Which is best for me? I have small love handles

I'm a fairly thin person. 5'6" and 120-125 lbs. But I have small love handles that drive me crazy. I'm considering one of these procedures but not sure what is best for me. There is a place that has good reviews here and good deals but I'm wondering what I'd be getting there vs. doing coolsculpting. Especially considering I'm on the smaller side already. Should I be weary of groupon deals with something like this?

Lipolaser vs. coolsculpting. Which is best for me? I have small love handles.

+1
Lipolaser (Zerona, i-Lipo) and coolsculpting (Zeltiq) are non-surgical treatments which can reduce subcutaneous fat.  

The lipolaser machines utilize low intensity laser light to increase the metabolism in the subcutaneous fat cells, causing them to shrink in size.  The procedure is painless and is best suited for circumferential fat reduction of the waist, hips and thighs.

The coolsculpting machine involves clamping the skin and fatty tissue between two plates which cool the fat cells causing cell death (cryolipolysis).  The is some redness or bruising of the skin following the procedure, and some patients can experience some discomfort or odd sensations over the treated areas which usually resolve in a few weeks.  

Although, both Zerona and coolsculpting are both FDA approved to reduce subcutaneous fat, results can vary.  Neither treatment will be quite as effective in fat reduction as a surgical liposuction procedure.  Before making a choice as to which procedure is best for you, I advise you to see a board certified plastic surgeon who performs liposuction and body contouring surgery as well as these non-invasive procedures.  Your plastic surgeon should be able to give you the best advice as to which option would best serve you.  

San Jose Plastic Surgeon

Love handles and treatment

+1
I think that you have to go for a consultation to be properly evaluated. Some of the non-invasive  fat treatment machines can get a 20% improvement.