LipoDissolve - Where Does the Dissolved Fat Go?

I have talked to an expert in lipid metabolism and he expressed the concern that the liver would be the primary recipient of this dissolved fat. Fatty livers, as I understand it, are not healthy and could produce some undesirable effects. Possibly leading to Type 2 Diabetes. Has anyone speculated or discussed this issue? Any literature in refereed journals?

Where fat goes with LipoDissolve

+1

LipoDissolve is one of many techniques that have been used to melt fat. Some techniques, but not all, have been evaluated in terms of whether there are deleterious effects on the liver. Thus far, these problems have not been seen The dissolved fat seems to be broken down through normal fat metabolism much as happens to the fat broken down when you eat a mouthful of potato chips.

Ask a Doctor

Get personalized answers from board-certified doctors. For free.