Upset Stomach After LipoDissolve

I Had Lipodissolve on my Inner Thighs. After I Got Home I Felt Queasy. I Had a Small Piece of Bread. Within an Hour, I Had dinner. Almost immediately after I felt dizzy and faint. I proceeded to throw up until my stomach was empty. Then I was exhausted. Please give me your comments. This was the first of four treatments.

Upset Stomach After LipoDissolve

+2

Do you know the concept of a scam or voodoo medicine that can cause you injury? Best of luck. From MIAMI Dr. Darryl J. Blinski

Lipodissolve

+1

I also do not believe in lipodissolve or the results! Please be careful with what you do and who does it for you. Always check the credentials of the surgeon.  Revisionary surgery is ALWAYS more difficult and usually not able to get great results.

Lipodissolve Beware

+1

Lipodissolve is a procedure where a medicine that kills fat cells is injected into the skin. The problems that come from its use are Uneven dissolving giving lumpy, bumpy results, It is painful and if too much is injected it can cause nausea, vomiting, diarrhea for 24-48 hours. It is not a substitute for Liposuction. I find it useful after Liposuction when  there may be a small (less tha1 inch diameter) are of fat  left behind after traditional Liposuction to smooth out the area. When Large areas are done eg. Upper and Lower abdomen with Lipodissolve, it takes multiple( 3-5 treatments over many months) to obtain results as opposed to immediate results and the ability to return to work in 3 days and to full aerobic activity in 3 weeks or less after Vaser Liposuction under Local Anesthetic.

Michael Tomcik, MD
San Ramon Dermatologist

I just saw a Lipodissolve horrible result

+1

I just had a beautiful patient in the office the other day whose lateral thighs were destroyed by Lipodissolve.  She went to another office and they did the procedure without even letting her go home and think about it.  Red flag!!!!  Then she proceeded to melt down to where she has skin scarred to the muscle and areas of excess fat in between.  Horrible!!!  I'll try to fix it a little but it will never be great!  Careful with this as yet unproven treatment!!!

Richard P. Rand, MD, FACS