Will Smart Lipo or Slim Lipo Get Through Scar Tissue from Lipodissolve?

I have had Lipodissolve and I'm worried that I may have scar tissue from the numerous injection sites. Does this mean that if I have Smart Lipo or Slim Lipo, it wont be able to get through all the scar tissue that Lipodissolve has caused? Thank you! 

Smartlipo Effective For Fat Removal After Lipodissolve Injections

+1

Lipodissolve does leave behind some areas of scar as it gets rid of some fat. The amount of scar left behind from Lipodissolve is dependent on the concentration of solution used, the spacing of the injections, and how many injection sessions were done. Regardless of the amount of scar nodules present, Smartlipo can effectively go through them to break up the scar tissue and remove fat as well.

I have used SlimLipo to pass through scar tissue caused by previous liposuction

+1

I have used SlimLipo to correct post liposuction contour deformities successfully.

The SlimLipo laser does lyse (melt) the scar tissue and allow passage of the fiber through the previously treated areas.

This technique does allow smoothing of the contour deformities created by previous lipo trauma beneath the skin.

See before and after photos of SlimLipo to correct post liposuction deformities.

Brooke R. Seckel, MD, FACS