No Results After Two Lipodissolve Treatments

I have had two Lipodissolve treatments. I did not see anything and I was measured. My doctor only does one injection in the site and moves the needle around. It does hurt but he only puts the cream on a minute before he begins the injections. Do you think his technique can work in one area if there is only one area being pumped of the meds?

Lipodissolve results depend on the physician

Dalelee,

When I administer Lipodissolve to a patient, I apply anaesthetic to the area, and leave it on for 15-20min. I then clean the area with alcohol and do injections all over the area being treated. It depends where your doctor is treating you (how large a scale of area) the Lipodissolve solution travels but should be distributed all over the area being treated with multiple injections.

The website below is a list of all certified and trained physicians that specialize in Lipodissolve treatments. You might also need more than 2 treatments, most patients need 3-6.

Good Luck!

Manhattan Oculoplastic Surgeon